13.3.10

Help?

Yesterday, as usual, i took transjakarta bus a.k.a busway to work. I've got my best seat (near the exit door), also enjoy the ride with lovely song from my music player. Next stop, two guys get into the bus. one's blind, and one's have only one leg. Without any blink, these woman and man that sit beside me stood up and gave their seats to those disable guys. Me? I'm just staring at them and suddenly feel ashame 'cause i dont feel any emphaty when i saw these guys. I didn't move any inches from my seat! OK..i'm not really good in social things. Am I heartless? Hmmm...i'm wondering how these people can show their emphaty for others easily?

Maybe next try, i won't think twice for helping people. Doing good things is not a crime anyway.

XOXO,
v3

*Help: any form of assistance. (wikipedia)

Today's fave quote: It is necessary to help others, not only in our prayers, but in our daily lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment