1.3.10

First time for anything

This is my 1st blog, my 1st entry, my 1st thought and my 1st step to make myself addicted to write, so i can copy and paste anything through my mind on this page :)

And, here it is..

i'm thinking to start blogging as my hobby...
Hobby means interest that is undertaken for pleasure or relaxation (thanks to wikipedia :D). My amateur definition would be something you're really love to and usually forget about time when you're doing it. And, I found out that I'm in love with reading. But....frankly..i never want to write something such as diary or anything on paper or any page. Because it would make my secret (in any possibility) can be read by others, right? (this syndrom called 'ge-er.com' LOL...)

But at this time, i'm not trying to be like some kind of teenager (who usually love to write a diary :D), but everything always have it's 1st time, right?
So..let me enjoy my 'teenage time' and please..just take a peek and enjoy! ^^

XOXO,
v3

*Secret: information kept hidden. (wikipedia)

Today's fave quote: Tell your friend a lie. If he keeps it secret, then tell him the truth.

1 comment:

  1. Waaaaaaaa......congratz on the blog..........
    *Cheers....to many2 blog post to come, many stories, many information kept hidden, and many friends you will get from this world.
    Really happy that you decided to try it on.
    *hugs.

    ReplyDelete